Thursday, March 6, 2008

Amma Blog



Well, here it is. The Amma Blog.

The idea came to me during my daily meditation. Build an Amma Blog, a cyberspace place where devotees can share photos and memories or inspirations from Amma and Peedam.

My hope is that people will set this page as one of their Home Pages...that way we can all regularly see what pics and info people are sending in.

And if you have a photo from Peedam or related to Amma, and a few lines (or more) of info to explain it, please send it to me and I will upload it!

The address is yazzlebee@REMOVEgmail.com - (please remove the word REMOVE from the email address - it's put in there to stop spammers!)

Above is a photo I took (with Amma's blessing) of a ceremony in the eco-pond in 2005, during my first ever trip to Peedam. The ceremony was amazing and saw all of us devotees in the water - clothes and all of course!

It came at the end of a two or three day period when Amma had been doing private priest-only pujas and I was feeling very - er - shall we say going through lots of STUFF about being at Peedam for no reason - and then this amazing night happened, and I realised how mad (human) I'd been...

Yasmin x

1 comment:

Unknown said...

also view
http://sripuramnarayani.blogspot.com/