Friday, March 7, 2008

Lakshmi on my laptop


Well so far no one has sent me any pics so I am going to post another one. This is a shot of Lakshmi from a book I saw on my first visit to Peedam.

I had this picture as my screensaver for about a year - just before and while I was pregnant.

Lakshmi is actually the Goddess of Pregnancy and Motherhood, according to some of the books I read while at Peedam and I feel sure seeing this beautiful image every day on my computer helped my pregnancy happen and go well!

(Given that she is also the Goddess of Wealth, she probably also helped my business which grew at the same rate as my stomach!!!)

Feel free to click on it to enlarge and use it on your computer!

If you have a pic or words for this blog, please email me. The address is yazzlebee@REMOVEgmail.com - (please remove the word REMOVE from the email address - it's put in there to stop spammers!)

Om Namo Narayani

No comments: