Monday, March 24, 2008

ஹொவ் கோஎஸ் இட் இன் அம்மலாந்து?


Nathalie L is at Peedam right now - I wonder how she's going. I can't wait to hear her tales when she gets to Sydney. I'm seeing her at my place for lunch on Monday 31 - if you're reading this and you're in Sydney and you want to join us, just e me.

In other news, what you see in the photo is a part of my new home office, put together by my wonderful hubby, who I am fairly sure was sent to me Express Delivery by Amma...!

The large poster is of Sriti Sai Baba. I don't know much about him but he seems to crop up for me quite a lot, so I honour that. I also have my Amma Boom Box going 24 hours a day too, candles, incense and lots of other inspiration bits and bobs to remind me of the Divine Mother.

If you have something in your house devoted to the Divine, and you feel like sharing, I am naturally curious and would love to see it!

Just e me here: yazzle@REMOVEyahoo.com - take the word REMOVE out of the address (it's there to stop spammers...)

Om Namo Narayani

Yasmin xoxo

No comments: